Monday, June 25, 2007

APPRENTICE

Linden gets to spend so much time with his Pa ... he's learning tons of things and he's lov'in it. He is very good at hammering nails, loves to measure things, always is checking that Pa's work is level ... would like to cut the pieces of wood with Pa's BIG saw if Pa would let him. His favorite tool is the cordless drill in fact it takes Pa twice as long to build somthing cause Linden has to screw EVERY screw ! Linden doesn't know how lucky he is to have grandparents that live in the same town or in the same house for that matter. I only wished I would have spent more time with my grandparents ... now it's too late.













I'm not much of a scrapbooker BUT I might have to do a little something up for Christmas for Linden's Pa .... I have tons and tons of pics with them working together... it's so cute~






2 Comments:

Blogger Anna K said...

you just said the magic word, SCRAPBOOKING! YAHOOOOOO
Need any help? I'm sure there are several willing to give you some pointers. Love the photos, keep them coming.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

The relationship between grandkids and grandparents can be magical.
Such a special bond indeed.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home